Kia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sedona EX - Premium Package w/ 61k miles
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Laddies and Gentleman, you can now post your new Sedona/Grand Carnival photos here or post the link where everybody could see you new MPV. Everybody is welcome!!!

Post mine soon!

·
Registered
Kia Sedona and Toyota Avalon
15 Posts
So here is My Black Berry 2015 Sedona EX with Premium package (Beware premium package is not as stated in Sedona dealer books (NO Memory Seats) Other thing to beware of (i'm new to KIa so others may know) UVO is not equal across the board (UVO with Jukebox) and UVO with eServices.... I wanted the eServices and had no idea of the differences, so I have the Jukebox.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Minivan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Kia motors

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Minivan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Motor vehicle

I chose it over the Sienna:
Better Ride quality - more quiet - More bang for my buck - moderately more attractive - nicer interior - more dynamic driving experience (still a van) but better driving experience - found the front seats more comfortable - WARRANTY!!

Chose over Odyssey:
Because The 2014 I purchased in May 2014 (9300 miles) had already been to the mechanic 4 (YES 4) times, transmission was giving me issues. It would have been a tough choice had I not had that experience....but - Sedona has the more intelligently laid out interior, seats were more comfortable, ride was not as rough - road noise was not as prevelant, interior was more lively (more for a man), styling while unique is not polarizing, surprisingly I find throttle response better on the kia, WARRANTY!!

Best Value - Best choice for my family of 6 (4-kids and Wife) :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will say this.....

I dare anyone to drive this Kia, with an open mind, comparing it to the other vans on the market (Sienna, Odyssey, Quest, and the Twins) and not say that it is not only the best value, but a GREAT Vehicle.

It was easily first or second in EVERY category that I evaluated as important to my family during my market research with the exception of seating configurations and storage.

And I'm done... Almost... To those worried about gas mileage, I am averaging EXACTLY what I was averaging in my Odyssey so far. We'll see if this holds up over time....
20mpg (High mix of City driving)...I can't complain

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We got the same color Daddy..Well said..

Heres mine...

·
Registered
15 Posts
That sure is pretty… my wife was concerned about a red van…. But when she saw that beautiful wine color she fell in love. I probably would have gone with the bronze/brown color should it have been available.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,526 Posts
sure like the exterior and interior colours on your Sedona Daddy

Interesting feedback vs the Odyssey.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, but if im being honest, the Odyssey is a GREAT minivan choice, however I find the sedona its equivalent. Hopefully kia putting out such a great product will force others to include more for less…. Dollar for dollar, as it pertains to features, materials, quality, general feel, driving dynamics, etc… you cant beat the Sedona.

I dint talk about the Quest but it is also a nice van, it just seemed as if it was not as spacious. No 8 seat model is also a bad choice in a vehicle that will bebutilized for hauling.

·
Registered
NEW 2015 KIA SEDONA EX + PREMIUM PACKAGE
13 Posts
So here is My Black Berry 2015 Sedona EX with Premium package (Beware premium package is not as stated in Sedona dealer books (NO Memory Seats) Other thing to beware of (i'm new to KIa so others may know) UVO is not equal across the board (UVO with Jukebox) and UVO with eServices.... I wanted the eServices and had no idea of the differences, so I have the Jukebox.

View attachment 33026

View attachment 33034

View attachment 33042

View attachment 33050

View attachment 33058

I chose it over the Sienna:
Better Ride quality - more quiet - More bang for my buck - moderately more attractive - nicer interior - more dynamic driving experience (still a van) but better driving experience - found the front seats more comfortable - WARRANTY!!

Chose over Odyssey:
Because The 2014 I purchased in May 2014 (9300 miles) had already been to the mechanic 4 (YES 4) times, transmission was giving me issues. It would have been a tough choice had I not had that experience....but - Sedona has the more intelligently laid out interior, seats were more comfortable, ride was not as rough - road noise was not as prevelant, interior was more lively (more for a man), styling while unique is not polarizing, surprisingly I find throttle response better on the kia, WARRANTY!!

Best Value - Best choice for my family of 6 (4-kids and Wife) :D

Awesome!
Mine is EX + Premium PKG as well.
I will post some pictures later.
Welcome to be part of Sedona Family :)

·
Registered
NEW 2015 KIA SEDONA EX + PREMIUM PACKAGE
13 Posts
Hello Laddies and Gentleman, you can now post your new Sedona/Grand Carnival photos here or post the link where everybody could see you new MPV. Everybody is welcome!!!

Post mine soon!

Thks SpicyRed, this is just what I need and wanted.
Let's post some pix!

·
Premium Member
'15 Soul 1.6L, '08 Sedona 3.8L, '03 Ford Escape 3.0L
311 Posts
Good lookin ride, Kia has done a fine job at making the Sedona a real "looker", only thing that bums me out is the price increase that goes along with it.....

Congrats....

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree with prices increases as they go more refined. The quality is getting far higher than compare four years ago. :) But still reasonable competitive against it's rival.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Optima Hybrid EX, 2015 Kia Sedona SX
27 Posts
Two pictures of my Sedona SX. I don't have any others at this time, but I sure do love it.

The first picture is the day we got it. It is parked next to my '13 Optima Hybrid. The second one was just showing some extreme cold early in this winter (cold for central Alabama that is).

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool KIAs right there!:)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So far so good. Handles well in snowy and icy roads. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
Black 2015 Sedona SXL w/Technology Pack, 1999 Lexus RX300
48 Posts
Here is our new addition. I will take more photos later. I've taken a clay bar to the entire car and gave it a fresh wax job. Love Love Love my Sedona.

It is a Sedona SXL with Technology Package. Every bell and whistle available minus remote start. :(

1 - 20 of 173 Posts