Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently saved two pictures from my USB and selected on of them in the "picture frame" option. Thought it would save it like a wallpaper or background image but it doesn't show up unless I go back to the "picture frame" button. What am I doing wrong? What is the point of the picture frame feature? Please help!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I finally figured out when the "picture frame" function shows the picture. Push and hold the volume knob for 1 second to turn the whole system off....and there's your picture!

·
Registered
2016 KIA Sorento SX+ 7 seater
547 Posts
I have a hard time understanding the rational as to why Kia invested in this picture frame function. How often do I want to have the car in Park and watch a picture show of the photos on the USB drive. Almost as useless as the on board memory for storing music when can only save one song at a time.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento SX AWD
102 Posts
I had the same confusion on what the "picture frame" does... I read, and re-read the manual and still couldn't figure out how to see the picture I uploaded. I had no idea about the "second off" for the nav/audio/UVO system. I'm sure I would have picked that up if it was in the manual.

Anyway, just joined this Forum and it has already paid off. Thanks for posting this information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts