Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,912 Posts
Thanks!
I have downloaded them... This will make it a little better to help our EU friends with a Picanto..
Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
For some reason it seems the download ends corrupted for me.

I can extract 01, but not 02.
I'm looking for this manual since I need the radio wiring diagram to try and install the pioneer subwoofer

·
Registered
3 Posts
For some reason it seems the download ends corrupted for me.

I can extract 01, but not 02.
I'm looking for this manual since I need the radio wiring diagram to try and install the pioneer subwoofer
not sure why it's impossible to edit my post. (Seemingly)

I have a kia picanto from 2012, so that would be TA.
I did get a diagram (2012 > Engine > G 1.0 DOHC > Schematic Diagrams > Audio System > Schematic Diagrams) from a place, but manuals are of course always better.

·
Registered
Kia Picanto 1.0, 2011. Ford Mondeo 1.6, 2014
2 Posts
Hi All,
this manual is for 1st generation Picanto (before 2011). Does anybody have manual / wiring diagram for 2nd generation (from 2011)? I'm looking for the steering wheel wiring diagram, particularly steering wheel heating.
Appreciate if someone could share documentation for this model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Someone with workshop service manual for picanto 2012 second generation??? Is imposible find it!!!!
Thaks!

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,912 Posts

·
Registered
picanto
2 Posts
thanx dave for your help , but i need service manual for Kia Picanto or Kia new Morning after 2012.
if you please can help us with this , i can't find it anywhere :(

·
Registered
Picanto
2 Posts
Piston Ring Recall Inquiry

Good day,

Did your casa called you regarding the recall on the Piston Ring? My casa told me that units affected are units that was manufactured AUGUST 18 to SEPTEMBER 10, 2015. If your unit was manufactured between this dates, you may try to inquire it on your respective casa according to my casa that will be the best step to know if you are included and wait for their advise.

In order to know if your unit is included, you just need to give your VIN number to your casa so that they can check the manufactured date of your KIA PICANTO.

I am posting this for the awareness of other kia picanto owner as my unit is included and my casa already fix it. Hope all is well with my unit.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
6,912 Posts
nashedNnabil
Sorry for the delayed response but I didn't see your post...
I have not been able to locate the newer (2012~) service info and the Picanto was never sold in the USA...
If I (or others) do find this information I will capture it in the future...
Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
nashedNnabil
Sorry for the delayed response but I didn't see your post...
I have not been able to locate the newer (2012~) service info and the Picanto was never sold in the USA...
If I (or others) do find this information I will capture it in the future...
Dave
Thanks for sharing the info you had man, you're a Legend.

Did you ever come across the info for the newer TA models after 2012?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts