Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I truly doubt if people will do it. It's too classy to be one and besides, its so hard to get.

The image of the Picanto isn't suited for a Taxi unfortunately.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i think its possible for filipinos to use it as a taxi. first of all, its very inexpensive.( i dont wanna call it cheap.) then it has a very low gas consumption.

willburn, are you planning to convert it into a taxi? please dont, it looks to good for a taxi. :D

btw, ive seen a honda city taxi near st scho manila. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Honda City is overrated; I've seen a lot of them converted as taxis already.

I've also seen a number of Toyota Vios as taxis. They don't look to good as one.

But then, if Picantos are authorized to be operated as Taxis (because Kia seems to want to market it as People's Car 2), they can't do much because of the limited space at the back and the passenger seats. But they would look damn goom in the streets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys can give some imformation on how can i get kia picanto? how about installment plan? downpayment? im really eager to have one... as of now im using a kia pride 1996 but i saw this car...wow its cute and more pamorma hehe. thnks in advance..

·
Registered
10 Posts
because of its price, u really cant tell if it will become a taxi or not. but in reality, knowing the philippines, it may.... uv seen the kia pride ride? also low powered, small and impractical for a taxi, but guess what? maybe 3 out of ten taxis are kias.. next is the corolla, then the lancer... please guys, dont turn ur picantos into taxis, hav sum respect for your car and yourself....

anyway, the best you can do to make ur picanto look sosi and different from the taxi type, which willl happen in a matter of months is to get the highest kind of model, fully accessorized... if im not mistaken, its the SE model. at least ur differentiated from the taxis....

pero naman, mag isip naman... wala naman taxi-han dito! :angry:

·
Registered
22 Posts
If magiging taxi yan, ang mga sasakay lang dyan yung mga paisa isa or dalawa na commuters tsaka yung hindi marami ang dala. But no, hindi naman namimili ng taxi ang mga tao dito sa Pinas dahil sa hirap mag-commute. Baka nga malaki pa ang kitain ng Picanto taxi dahil aliw tingnan, ma-curious yung commuter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts