Kia Forum banner

Picanto Singapore

17K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  gerald 
#1 ·
Hi Kiarians,

I've just got my Metallic Orange Picanto a couple of days ago and it was indeed a beautiful car. The only set back is that there's no assessories in Sinapore for Picanto till now. Anyway, haven't really seen many Picanto's around. Hope to see more on the road.

#4 ·
Originally posted by Picanto_Angel_FiFi@Dec 23 2004, 05:41 PM
Hi Kiarians,

I've just got my Metallic Orange Picanto a couple of days ago and it was indeed a beautiful car. The only set back is that there's no assessories in Sinapore for Picanto till now. Anyway, haven't really seen many Picanto's around. Hope to see more on the road.

Hope u can see my OTR. Own it since May 04 as the first batch of Picanto.

#7 ·
Originally posted by natamon@Jan 18 2005, 10:39 AM
hello everyone... i'm new here....

i've just got my picanto auto last friday... hope to join in the forum and get to share more valuable knowledge from all proud owners...
Hi natamon,

So is your auto picanto as powerful as manual? what colour you bought?

I booked my picanto last sat (oranger), till now no news from the agent :(

#8 ·
Originally posted by gerald@Jan 20 2005, 05:38 PM
Hi natamon,

So is your auto picanto as powerful as manual? what colour you bought?

I booked my picanto last sat (oranger), till now no news from the agent :(
Hi Gerald,

well... so far so good... it performs up to its class... maybe it is not as powerful as manual... but what i can say is, a nice, smooth and quiet engine... especially when you're driving on expressway... by the way, mine is in orange colour...

i've heard that Singapore is only allocated with 70 units per month, and there are many ppl queuing up... hope you don't have to wait for too long...

what colour do you intend to get?

#9 ·
Originally posted by natamon@Jan 23 2005, 01:45 AM
Hi Gerald,

well... so far so good... it performs up to its class... maybe it is not as powerful as manual... but what i can say is, a nice, smooth and quiet engine... especially when you're driving on expressway... by the way, mine is in orange colour...

i've heard that Singapore is only allocated with 70 units per month, and there are many ppl queuing up... hope you don't have to wait for too long...

what colour do you intend to get?

Hi Newbie,

I have booked an orange picanto also, and have paid $1500 for garauntee befor CNY. But sad to said that till last Sat, the dealer told me may not make it on time.

My dealer was on MC from last week, when called her, she said my load still not approve (can I believe)??? On Sat, she then told me is approved, but need to wait till today (Monday) then I will know whether any case for me (got car got case, no car no case).

I was wondering are they cheating me? By the way, I went Ubi and was later told that the service was very poor there........ :(

#10 ·
Originally posted by gerald@Jan 24 2005, 11:37 AM
Hi Newbie,

I have booked an orange picanto also, and have paid $1500 for garauntee befor CNY. But sad to said that till last Sat, the dealer told me may not make it on time.

My dealer was on MC from last week, when called her, she said my load still not approve (can I believe)??? On Sat, she then told me is approved, but need to wait till today (Monday) then I will know whether any case for me (got car got case, no car no case).

I was wondering are they cheating me? By the way, I went Ubi and was later told that the service was very poor there........ :(
Hello there...

Sorry to hear that you're not getting your pica yet... heard that there are only 70 units allocated to singapore each month... lots of ppl are actually queuing up.... but paying an extra $1500 is really alot leh! Hope that would guarantee you one before CNY...

By the way, i got mine pica via leng kee show room. the sales person is good.. if you want, i can recommend to you..

cheers! ;)

#11 ·
Originally posted by natamon@Jan 24 2005, 01:55 PM
Hello there...

Sorry to hear that you're not getting your pica yet... heard that there are only 70 units allocated to singapore each month... lots of ppl are actually queuing up.... but paying an extra $1500 is really alot leh! Hope that would guarantee you one before CNY...

By the way, i got mine pica via leng kee show room. the sales person is good.. if you want, i can recommend to you..

cheers! ;)
Hi natamon,

$1500 no choice, mine is open cat COE, sure got one la.

Yes, I agree with you that Leng Kee sales person is good, as I went this afternoon to book one on the spot, and confirmed getting before CNY.

The last booking was at Ubi, shit place.... cannot go.... today they told me the colour I wanted got no more stock, if I want, I must get the show room car, else only green colour... besides they dont give discount on the show room car.... :angry:

The sale person are not responsible.........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.