Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Picanto owners/user manual for a 2008 model as just bought a vehicle for my daughter to learn in and all manuals missing.

Anything you may be able to offer much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
9,152 Posts
Looking for a Picanto owners/user manual for a 2008 model as just bought a vehicle for my daughter to learn in and all manuals missing.

Anything you may be able to offer much appreciated.
You can download this from the Kia website - would that work for you, or do you need an original hard copy?

You could try eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133046-Kia-Picanto-Book-hand-book-manual/253538004257?hash=item3b080aed21:g:cUYAAOSw35Faw3uU&_sacat=0&_nkw=kia+picanto+owners+hand+book+manual&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response Ron, much appreciated.

Watching the hard copies on ebay and that is where I will go if I can't find elsewhere. I have also downloaded from the Kia website but the handbook is a later model so not certain what the differences might be.

Daughters first car and she is also learning so didn't want the added confusion of trying to work out the differences from the car she has and the handbook I have been able to get hold of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Murielson
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing