Kia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Does anyone know of a die-cast model of the Picanto ?
That would be a MUST have item ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
That would be great. I would add that to my die-cast MINI collection.

But I haven't seen anyone make die-cast replicas of Korean cars either...bummer :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guy's

It is possible to get Die Cast models of the Picanto. I had a few for promotional purposes, I'll see if i can get anymore and i'll tell you on here if i can.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The nearest replica I can find are those by Tomica, the Toyota WiLL Cypha and the Honda Fit (Jazz). With a few paint modifications though, the WiLL Cypha will look like a Picanto dead ringer.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by jgotangco@Jan 1 2005, 03:54 PM
The nearest replica I can find are those by Tomica, the Toyota WiLL Cypha and the Honda Fit (Jazz). With a few paint modifications though, the WiLL Cypha will look like a Picanto dead ringer.
Hehe.. Good one ;) A Honda or Toyo disguised as a Picanto.. :D

Well, if you can lay your hands on one JT04, i'm buying !

·
Registered
112 Posts
Originally posted by Tubesnake@Jan 2 2005, 02:55 AM
Hehe.. Good one ;) A Honda or Toyo disguised as a Picanto.. :D

Well, if you can lay your hands on one JT04, i'm buying !
me too I still can't find a Picanto die-cast...really need one for my collection...I'm not going to let this one slip...I already got a Fiat Panda and a Daihatsu Charade added and still no Picanto :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
ive seen them on the uk ebay, shipping from hong kong or something i think, but they didnt have blue like mine so i didnt get one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.