Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, if you want to join picanto club philippines please join our mailing list at yahoogroups.com and add your infos in the database. as of now we are in the process of organizing our first meeting. :57:

·
Registered
24 Posts
eyy mcp rider bro.....
andito ka rin pala....
'got my yellow pica a month ago from wheels, and been to binan for service (they know you)....
i'd like to join the picanto club, please post more details..
TIA!

·
Registered
1 Posts
what is the yahoo groups address...and do you have regular meet ups...updates on set ups and where we can buy quality cheap prices for such?

·
Registered
3 Posts
NEW KIA for our FAMILY actually first car for our family (picanto 1.2 A/T)

Hi good sir's,

just want to know how to maintain our new ( 4days old) picanto a/t 1.2,

-what good engine oil to use,
-what econo wise fuel to use (not compromising the performance)
-recommended coolant,.
-where is the best (cost and quality wise) car wash in pasay city? near malibay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picanto 1.2 EX AT for normal driving ok na ba kung nasa D3 lagi?

Hi mga bros newbie driver lang po ako, when driving i always use D3 flat road and hill climbing. Ok lang po ba ginagawa ko? Nabasa ko kasi sa manual pag sa 2 nakalagay use only on slippery road and hill climbing then yung 1 use only on city driving speed should be limited to 50kph. Nung gear po pa dapat para fuel save din?

Also pag on ko ang Eco drive makakatipid ba ako sa gasolina?

Thanks sa mga magreresponse.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Anyone please help. I have starting problem with KIA Picanto 06 model Automatic trans. Engine rotates when starting pero hindi sya magtuloy. Checked the battery, spark plug, the auto transmission. Lahat naman ay OK. Please anyone just give me an idea or suggestion on what to do. Cant bring it to the service center because it wont start. Last week when the same thing happened, after an overnight try ko i start, it went fine. but this time it did'nt. Please help. Just have to start it once more so I can immediatelly bring the car to a service center

1 - 9 of 9 Posts