Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think there are more and more proud picanto owner out there... maybe we should form a picanto club or something... what do you guys think? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by tiger8yh@Jan 21 2005, 06:35 PM
Hi! I am Tiger. I think it's a good idea.
Hi Tiger,

How are you? Nice to see your reply.... ;)
But was wondering where are all the other picanto owners.... :huh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by natamon@Jan 23 2005, 01:37 AM
Hi Tiger,

How are you? Nice to see your reply.... ;)
But was wondering where are all the other picanto owners.... :huh:
Hi pls click the below link for the singapore picanto forum. Just got mine on the 16 Jan 05, its a diamond blue and so far so good! A smooth car with a quiet engine, however, i always kena honk by big car on the road but i just ignore them. Now thinking of installing either v-cool or rike cool film.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Natamon:
Try the "Sun-Cool", it almost the same as the "V-kool". Below is the contactable address and number;
14, Shaw Rd #01-1A, BTC Building. (P)62802422

It cost only $335 to have the whole "PICANTO" window done. I am going for it as soon as i get the keys for my "Picanto". Booking of labour is necessary. Have a nice day.

Tiger.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tiger & Tibetian,

I've my picanto installed with Rikecool for $800 with 10 years warranty. I know there are other brands that is much cheaper, but we must confirm if they comply to LTA rules & regulations!

My friend had his car done with another brand for about $400... but failed LTA inspection recently. That's why I decided not to install with brand other than those well known ones.

By the way, the performance of rikecool is good as I need not worry of being grilled anymore.... even after parking under a bright hot sun for hours... hee :D

Enjoy driving... ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hello there.... :57:

it seems that the response is not as good.... but of cos, we should still form the club as soon as possible.... even if we were to start from small! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello there! Anybody have installed the speakers at the rear doors? Can share info with me? Check with C&C at pandan garden, it cost about $240 to install it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Toy Car

:D Just found out this web from the net,I use to go kia forums singapore.
anyway,hi to all of new friends.any good lobang ?
I looking for a Picanto Toy car,any help?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts