Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked the price quotation from a local dealer for spoiler and fog lamps for my 1month old picantoLX and i am surprised on these figures:
SPOILER: 10,499P
FOG LAMPS: 5,400 a set

I'm working to pull out the masculine side of my car through these items, but i think i have to wait and look for a cheaper option now... GRABE!

Can you guys share any info in your accessories? Probably prices, location of the shops, etc....???
:57: :57: :57:

Btw, i chose aftermarket alarms and keyless mech... same reason, casa price is too high! I just felt the need so i went to one of those neighborhood shops...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mtmkia@Sep 12 2005, 09:29 AM
Special price:

Spoiler: 8,950.00
Fog Lamps: 5,150.00

at Kia Motors Quezon Avenue
....special meaning not always at this range???
Thanks for replying...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... thanks again...
........but then again, the price is still odd...... a nearby dealer offered me a 5000P with 15% discount for spoiler (plain w/out tbrake lights, and 'still for body coloring), and another 3500P for the fog lamps... a separate quote for third brakelight is coming.... :huh:
...'still considering and hoping for a better deal then....

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
18 Posts
hey i got a pica and i sell fog lamps and wings. ill give you the lamps for 5000 and the wing for 5500. call me 09224980545 :beer:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice! but can i purchase separately? does your wing come with body color na?
i notice u also have wrap-around flairings, do u also sell those?... location please...

·
Registered
4 Posts
jemu: WHAT and WHERE dealer a have you talked to 5000 pesos for the spoiler without brake lamp and still with discount?

Kasi 6500 offer sakin. with installation and body color.
Sana may mas mura so i can get more accessories for my picanto.

Anyone selling accessories for PICANTO 2008 facelifted? Im interested.
Pls Contact me. 0910-2777788

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
picanto Lx 2005
90 Posts
jemu: WHAT and WHERE dealer a have you talked to 5000 pesos for the spoiler without brake lamp and still with discount?

Kasi 6500 offer sakin. with installation and body color.
Sana may mas mura so i can get more accessories for my picanto.

Anyone selling accessories for PICANTO 2008 facelifted? Im interested.
Pls Contact me. 0910-2777788

Thanks guys.
Kia Wheels E. Rod has it for 6,500 minus 10% discount. Just ask for it. It includes installation and body color. 6,500 is not a bad price IMO. Try asking for other Brand like Toyota Altis Or Honda Jazz. Their prices are more expensive and ridiculous specifically Honda Mugen Accessories.

BTW. Ask for the faced lift picanto spoiler. They are different they might install the old one in case your getting it there at Kia E. rod.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts