Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Again
well my latest delivery date has passed again with no sign of my Picanto, I tried what another member wrote here about him contacting Kia UK I did this today in fact I phoned them 3 times with usual response we with find out information and ring you back after the 3 rd time I gave up.
Still no sign of delivery free insurance ends on Friday, if no cars are available why do Kia and the Dealers say so why must they lie.
BARRY :amen:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Runcorn,
I did read your post and I did ring Kia U.K. but I can only get the free insurance if the Dealer pre registers the Car they will not let me have the free insurance unless the Car is registered,
I have been told I do have a Car but it is waiting P.D.I. at the docks in Kent.
Looks like my original deal is off.
BARRY :liebe011:

·
Registered
5 Posts
My dealer has registered my car a couple of days before it is due to arrive as it won't arrive till Monday or Tuesday next week. It looks as if Kia aren't delivering cars untill after the insurance deal is finished or maybe I am just being cynical.

Would keep on at Kia and see what they will do for you seems all the dealers have been giving the wrong delivery dates or Kia have instructed them to.

Hope you have some luck.

Funny thing is that this is the first new car that I have bought thought I might get good service no matter how good the car is I wont buy from Kia again after this.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It seems Kia have run out of cars well that is what Kia customer service said, they also said the amount of Picantos they had sold had caught them out, I would prefer people to tell the truth as best they can about delivery because it does make people very upset and suspicous.
It does kind of take the edge off :460: buying a new Car when you get messed about..........hopefully the Cars are worth waiting for and that they are better than their delivery service.........also customer service told me that as a good will gesture they would ring the dealer and tell him they would pay for a set of Mats for me............spoke to Dealer today no phone call was received.......ha well

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,sorry to hear about your none arrival Picanto Auto.I must have been very lucky,
when i bought my Picanto Auto recently.I had 2 to chose from.Am very pleased
with the car.Was a bit worried re small engine,but no problem getting a bit of speed out of her.
However Customer After Care is pretty useless.Don't give up on the little car,for the money she is pretty good :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts