Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sorento PHEV SX Prestige
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone with a 2022 American version of the PHEV receive a cable storage bag for their factory trickle charger? The owner's manual refers to a storage box for the portable charger, but mine was simply wrapped in plastic with Velcro straps to hold the cable together. No storage bag.

Thanks!
Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 Sorento PHEV on order 1/14/22
20 Posts
All 3 that I have seen were in plastic bags like you described. I thought there was space to store it under cover.

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX-P PHEV
108 Posts
All 3 that I have seen were in plastic bags like you described. I thought there was space to store it under cover.
Annoyingly, it simply doesn't fit under the cover. The PHEV uses most of the room under the cover to accommodate the 12V battery and the hybrid batter charger. All that's left is a little cubby on the left side (too small for the trickle charger) and a few channels that can fit cargo straps or small tools.

Also no, I didn't receive anything other than the plastic bag and velcro. FWIW, I don't travel w/ the trickle charger. The beauty of the PHEV is that you don't need it. I do carry an adapter for Tesla chargers so that I can mooch off my in-laws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts