Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
KIA SOUL PLUS
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new white KIA PLUS. I almost bought a Vhevy Spark because I have always wanted a PINK car~always, but the minute I drove the SOUL, I was in love.
Can a car bra be painted? I was thinking of getting a black one(if I must) and having the black trim on each side of my soul painted pink along with the KIA & SOUL emblem just to give it my own touch. I'd love artwork, but every single site I have gone to has nothing in PINK, every other color but that. The KIA dealer gave me the place that does custom SOUL work so I am going there Monday to talk to the guy. What are the best fitting bras and how much pain are they to put on & take off...has anyone seen any pink souls?~yes I am a girl!!!!;)

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Black Trim? I presume you mean the rubbing strip along the side. -At least that will be easily fixed if you decide you don't want pink any more.

No, I don't go for pink cars, but at least it's not purple, a colour scheme favoured by some older dames who get about done up like a fuchsia bush.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts