Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B) Hi Guys,

First time here. Any one have idea's on where to get REAL performance mod's for a Rio...without having to sell a kidney!!! :angry:

·
Registered
57 Posts
HAHAHA, if you want some serious gains you will spend a bit. There are cheaper mods out there that you can do that will free up power that your engine is already capable of making, but if you really want to add power you will be spending more. What do you have so far?

Matt

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Originally posted by ppwazzup@Feb 20 2005, 10:36 PM
HAHAHA, if you want some serious gains you will spend a bit. There are cheaper mods out there that you can do that will free up power that your engine is already capable of making, but if you really want to add power you will be spending more. What do you have so far?

Matt
www.kfxperformance.com is a great place to start!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
57 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Feb 21 2005, 04:02 AM
www.kfxperformance.com is a great place to start!

Yup, ya still gotta sell your kidney for the stuff that really adds power from there LOL. I do happen to know that the Rio turbo kit is soon to be tested and availabe for sale through kfxperformance.

Matt

·
Registered
57 Posts
I base what I say on it will cost a kidney because a CAI and header are not "REAL PERFROMANCE" like he asked for LOL

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.