Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Soul !
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to the forums, figured I would give these a shot before I took my 2012 Kia Soul ! anywhere, in case I got some helpful info!

The passenger side windows on my Soul have been acting up, the front passenger more than the rear, that window only recently start acting up. The front passenger window will have days where it doesn't want to go down at all, but will eventually with constant working of the switch, I find that if I don't press the switch all the way down it works more than not. I'm always able to get it closed, but not with out some finessing. I'm wondering if it might be the switch, a fuse, or something more serious like a motor. Also, the passenger switch doesn't really seem to work ever, I've mostly controlled the window from the driver side. Any thoughts?

The rear passenger window has only recently starting acting up, it will go down just fine, but won't always go up right away. I have found that when the window is down and I want it rolled up, I have roll the window down just a bit before it goes up without an issue. It's almost like it needs a jump start before it can go up. Any thoughts on what the issues might be here?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,343 Posts
ALL these concerns happen thru the DRIVERS DOOR MASTER SWITCH?
On a car this age, it is most likely the switch itself, seeing by "judicious" movement you can make the windows work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts