Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE DO YOU GET PARTS?

The the lever holding the back seat in place is broken. Well, it's really the "black metal bar".

It broke. Apparently, it was weakened by the previous owner from extensive pressure and usage. When we converted the seats to clean it and then tried to put the seats back to a sitting position, the bar broke. My son was trying to get it to hook into place and it broke off.

Now the seat keeps falling backwards, so I have to put something behind it to keep it in a sitting position. How do I fix it? Where can I get the broken piece?

Also, I need to replace the air filter. Where can I get it?

2000 Kia Sportage - 42K miles

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by htmkbarnett@Jan 2 2005, 02:34 PM
WHERE DO YOU GET PARTS?

The the lever holding the back seat in place is broken. Well, it's really the "black metal bar".

It broke. Apparently, it was weakened by the previous owner from extensive pressure and usage. When we converted the seats to clean it and then tried to put the seats back to a sitting position, the bar broke. My son was trying to get it to hook into place and it broke off.

Now the seat keeps falling backwards, so I have to put something behind it to keep it in a sitting position. How do I fix it? Where can I get the broken piece?

Also, I need to replace the air filter. Where can I get it?

2000 Kia Sportage - 42K miles
I'm not too sure about the bar for the seat, maybe a junk yard will have one. :unsure:
And about you air filter a local parts store will have one.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by 04Sorento@Jan 2 2005, 08:08 PM
I'm not too sure about the bar for the seat, maybe a junk yard will have one. :unsure:
And about you air filter a local parts store will have one.
Im betting that piece that adjusts the seats is part of the seat and wont be able to get just that will ave to get a new seat unless a junk yard near you has one. the air filter any parts store will carry it. also check this out maybe you can get it here

kia parts usa!! click here

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts