Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 97 Sportage 4wd 4 door 5spd that I took the engine out of, it was hit on the driver side B pillar Tboned in other words. I actully drove it around and ran it up and down the ATV paths on my back property before I pulled the engine. AC is cold and still intact with pressure. The whole drive train is good. 4wd works even the hubs. I think it has a LSD in the rear axle, I havent pulled it yet to verify but it acts like it and has the racheting noise when you spin the wheels by hand when it was on the lift. Passenger side doors are good. Drivers side are toast. Rear lift gate is good, hood is a little crinkled. All of the lights front and rear are good, although the headlights are hazy need polished. Dash is good but but part of the center console got damaged by the drivers seat, Im not sure if the seat is OK or not it got pushed over from the hit. It has a good exhaust manifold for the old style exhaust, actually I think the whole exhaust is in good shape I will have to check. All of the glass is good as well. If anybody needs anything please PM me before I take it for salvage. Prices will be very reasonable Im just trying to recoup some of my costs. In the Charlotte area.

·
Registered
1993 f-150, 2000 sprtage EX 4X4 5 speed, 2009 smart cab, 2007 expadition limited.
52 Posts
hello,

do you have a factory aluminum wheel. 15"

i'm trying to find one.

thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
How about the Mass Air Flow PLUG (I need the clip, my plug keeps falling off) and the plastic spacers under the fuel rail?
Shipping to 63385?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts