Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
iam new to the site so hello to all, I have a Kia Ceed 1.6 hatchback and I cannot find how to leave the parking lights on whilst I leave the vehicle to go into a news agents on a dark morning, can anybody tell me how to do this
I have read the manual but cant find anything in it to say how to do this
many thanks
York:confused::)

·
Banned
130 Posts
Hi.
iam new to the site so hello to all, I have a Kia Ceed 1.6 hatchback and I cannot find how to leave the parking lights on whilst I leave the vehicle to go into a news agents on a dark morning, can anybody tell me how to do this
I have read the manual but cant find anything in it to say how to do this
many thanks
York:confused::)

You are not alone I have the same problem with New Ceed 2 1.6 diesel auto Hatch. The instrumentation needs improvement . Would be interesting to know how many new Ceeds were sold in September compared to Focus & Golf, main competitors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Dragan posted this to me and hooray it worked, hope it does for you mate
Hello York and welcome.

When you pull over next to your news stand, shut the engine, take your keys out of ignition and THEN turn the light switch on to activate parking lights. If you do that with your keys still in ignition, taking keys out will cancel your action due to the Kia automatic lights shut down system, designed to protect your battery if you forget to turn the lights off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts