Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX FWD 4cyl, Titanium/Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I updated with the latest UVO version a few weeks ago, integration with Pandora on my phone has been greatly improved. I have an iPhone 4 with iOS6.

1) UVO now displays the current song being played, and I've not seen any lag when Pandora switches songs. UVO used to freeze on the first song from Pandora. I still wish UVO would also dispaly the artist.

2) The Play/Pause button on UVO is now more centered on the screen, it's bigger and easier to push, and responds immediately. The button used to be 1/2 the size and in the lower left of the screen. There also used to be a lag when hitting pause before it responded.

3) My favorite improvement I found by accident. If you turn off the Sorento while Pandora is playing, the next time you start the vehicle and select the bluetooth streaming mode, UVO automically starts and plays music from the Pandora where you left off without starting the app on the phone. This has been awesome! The phone has to be unlocked for this to work properly.

I have not tried streaming other apps since the UVO update, but I rarely use anything other than Pandora. Hopefully all of these improvements work for them as well.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX FWD 4cyl, Titanium/Black
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4) Hit the up button on the steering wheel and it skips to the next song.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6, '03 GSX-R600, '00 Nissan Maxima SE
150 Posts
I did the update and can't see any difference so far. That's cool that the name off the song on pandora is displayed. I can't get anything to display on mine unless I have an ipod hooked up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts