Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 door Rio, 2001
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where will I find the paint code for my 2001 Rio?? It is not on the driver door pillar or any other door pillar, or in the engine compartment, that I can see.
Every where says it's on the drivers door pillar, but all I have there is a tyre information sticker.
I have googled & searched on here, but cannot find anything, other than a list of potential locations for any car.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra,2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi. 2021 Sportage S nightfall package.
4,453 Posts
Are you in the USA? If so give me the lst 8 of your vin# and I'll look it up for you. If you not in the USA look on the drivers door jam for a white sticker the paint code will be there. The sticker could also be on the body where the closes on the striker.

·
Registered
5 door Rio, 2001
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I'm in the UK..also no sticker in any door, other than a tyre ressure sticker in the drivers door.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra,2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi. 2021 Sportage S nightfall package.
4,453 Posts
You looked on the door and the door jam? If so call your local Kia dealership in the UK give them your vin# and they will give you your paint code.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts