Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 KIA Rondo

I was driving earlier this morning taking the kids to school and on my way home my check engine light turned on. When I returned home, I ran the codes on my OBDII reader and got two codes: P0106 and P0455.

I removed the MAP sensor from the right side of the intake manifold, cleaned it, and put it back in. Ran the OBDII again, code still there. Was advised to run the freeze frame data but I have no idea how to interpret the data shown below:

-------------------------------------------------------
DTCFRZF - P0106
FUELSYS1 - OL
FUELSYS2 - N/A
LOAD_PCT (%) - 37.6
ETC (ºF) - 124
SHRTFT1 (%) - 0.0
LONGFT1 (%) - 0.0
MAP (inHg) - 10.9
RPM (/min) - 934
VSS (mph) - 3
SPARKADV (º) - 5
IAT (ºF) - 108
TP (%) - 16.1
RUNTM (sec) - 8
EVAP_PCT (%) - 2.7
FLI (%) - 98.0
BARO (inHg) - 29.2
VPWR (V) - 14.172
LOAD_ABS (%) - 28.4
EQ_RAT - 0.999
TP_R (%) - 6.3
AAT (ºF) - 79
TP_B (%) - 15.7
APP_D (%) - 14.5
APP_E (%) - 14.5
TAC_PCT (%) - 7.1
-------------------------------------------------------

P0455: I tightened the gas cap thinking that might be the simplest solution but I ran the OBDII again and the code was still there, any other solutions for this?

I'm a college student with little money and would like as much help as I can get, any advice is greatly appreciated.

·
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
12,095 Posts
2009 KIA Rondo

I was driving earlier this morning taking the kids to school and on my way home my check engine light turned on. When I returned home, I ran the codes on my OBDII reader and got two codes: P0106 and P0455.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/account-details

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.