Kia Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Idle Stop and Go (ISG) function automatically switches off the engine when the car is at a standstill and starts it again as soon as the brake pedal is released.

Reason why I was asking is that when this happens, the fan automatically cuts off. Was wondering if it will also trigger the climate control display when it happens.

You also mentioned Aerpro's instructions differ? How so?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Idle Stop and Go (ISG) function automatically switches off the engine when the car is at a standstill and starts it again as soon as the brake pedal is released.

Reason why I was asking is that when this happens, the fan automatically cuts off. Was wondering if it will also trigger the climate control display when it happens.

You also mentioned Aerpro's instructions differ? How so?
Oh yep, just looked that up after I posted my reply. I'm not sure if it'd be a problem with that feature and the infodapter, as the infodapters originally made in the UK from Connects2 and I know some of their other products work with isg systems.
I had an issue for so long with not being able to get into the infodapters menu screen like it states in the instructions. The major problem there was that the "climate" as it was displayed on the screen was reversed, for left-hand drive and it wasn't in English.
I had to hold down the mute button in my car, (which is probably the speech button on yours) to have it work. The instructions say 3 seconds, on mine more like 8-9 seconds. Once it was sorted out it works a treat.
Having said that, I'm not aware of being able to keep the factory amp under the drivers seat, so I wired up a 5 channel kenwood amp.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts