Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sportage 1.6 GDi 132 ISG 4x2 BVM6 Active
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!

I am desperately looking for the owner's manual for my Sportage 1.6 GDi 132 ISG 4x2 BVM6 Active in french or English.
Can you please help me?

I did find one online, but it oncerns the model with 2.0 and 2.4 liter engines. Mine is 1.6 and the Ducth Gudie I have (that I can not read) does look different.

A PDF would be more than enough.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
2018 Sportage LX AWD
21 Posts
Hi there!

I am desperately looking for the owner's manual for my Sportage 1.6 GDi 132 ISG 4x2 BVM6 Active in french or English.
Can you please help me?

I did find one online, but it oncerns the model with 2.0 and 2.4 liter engines. Mine is 1.6 and the Ducth Gudie I have (that I can not read) does look different.

A PDF would be more than enough.

Many thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @mlbsportage, that is certainly usefull. However it is quick tour. I need the full 600+ pages file. I did find north amerian douments, but I need one for European version. I feel that the thread you pointed me to has the same pattern: US and CA versions only.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended uo finding it ebay! My garage wanted to sell it to me for 150!!!!
I am astonished that Kia is not willing to give away the manual in the correct language, when the one with the car is not in the right one. When the car costs 30 000!!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,618 Posts
I ended uo finding it ebay! My garage wanted to sell it to me for 150!!!!
I am astonished that Kia is not willing to give away the manual in the correct language, when the one with the car is not in the right one. When the car costs 30 000!!
Is this the Owners Manual or the Service Manual?

Most manufacturers, and I'm sure Kia included, make the Owners Manual available for download free, but most charge for the Service Manual.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking for the owner's manual.
The CA and US ones are online on third party site. The EU one is not. Kia Switzerland wanted 150 to sell it to me!

·
Registered
Kia Sportage 1.6 CRDi 2018
13 Posts
I don't have the owner's manual for my car either and so far I was unable to find it. I don't mind if it's in English as long as is the correct one for the refreshed model with the correct engine specs. The owner's manual I've been given by the authorised dealer doesn't include any info on my engine, 1.6 crdi, re specs, maintenance etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts