Kia Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX V6 AWD, 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, 2002 Honda S2000
93 Posts
So you have that extra remote for remote start? I was hoping to be able to just use my factory remote... however, having best buy install it and guarantee the work sounds more attractive...

Will wait until the next time when BB have another sale! Thanks!

·
Registered
2016 Sorento LX, 3.3l v6
76 Posts
So you have that extra remote for remote start? I was hoping to be able to just use my factory remote... however, having best buy install it and guarantee the work sounds more attractive...

Correct.

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SXL AWD
249 Posts

Small, but AMEX has an offer of $10 off $100 at BB if you have their Amex CC. I used mine already.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento SX V6 AWD, 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, 2002 Honda S2000
93 Posts
Hmm, AMEX doesn't have that offer available for me for some reason... will ask if wife has that offer. Sometimes we do have slightly different offers. Anyway, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sorento SX, 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT Tech pkg. Former 2014 Kia Rondo EX Luxury,
467 Posts
Hmm, AMEX doesn't have that offer available for me for some reason... will ask if wife has that offer. Sometimes we do have slightly different offers. Anyway, thanks for the tip!
Not sure about the USA, but many of the AMEX offers I have gotten lately in my email have a requirement for me to 'enroll' my card in the offer by clicking the link and enrolling. If this is true in USA then maybe check your email.

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SXL AWD
249 Posts
Sorry, the Amex offer is $10 credit on your Amex statetment when you spend $100 at BB. *** You need to click on the offer on the Amex site (to accept it) BEFORE buying at the store or you won't get it. It was the most current offer on the list of over 100 offers. It's only $10, but if I saw it on the ground I would surely pick it up !!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts