Kia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
White 2022 Kia Sorento PHEV SX-P, Panoramic Sunroof
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there seen a PHEV Sorrento with the panoramic sunroof? It looks like this is a separate option and doesn't come standard with the SX Prestige trim.

I cannot find a dealer that has an allocation for placing an order and all the PHEVs that show up are just standard trims.

· Registered
22 Sorento SX-P PHEV Silky Silver
132 Posts
They're out there if you look. I bought mine with the pano. I have one reserved in silky silver with navy interior and the pano coming in soon if you're interested. I bought from another dealer thinking my custom order wasnt showing up for 4 months and the dealer says it's coming soon. I'd like to get my deposit back if I can find someone to take this. PM me.

· Registered
White 2022 Kia Sorento PHEV SX-P, Panoramic Sunroof
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're out there if you look. I bought mine with the pano. I have one reserved in silky silver with navy interior and the pano coming in soon if you're interested. I bought from another dealer thinking my custom order wasnt showing up for 4 months and the dealer says it's coming soon. I'd like to get my deposit back if I can find someone to take this. PM me.
Looking for white with black interior and sunroof. Can't do blue interior.

· Registered
22 Sorento SX-P PHEV Silky Silver
132 Posts
That is depressing. The gray looks very bright. Not a fan of the blue. I may need to go check out the gray again then.
It is bright, but we just had the windows tinted with 25% front and 10% rear and it has darkened the interior nicely.

Attachments

· Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD
1,350 Posts

· Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX
40 Posts
"(Consumer Reports reporter Jeff) Plungis pored through years of government complaints and found that between 1995 and 2017, 859 complaints of exploding sunroofs were made with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration."

Thanks for your concern. Under 1000 incidents in 22 years isn't going to keep me up at night.

· Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD
1,350 Posts
"(Consumer Reports reporter Jeff) Plungis pored through years of government complaints and found that between 1995 and 2017, 859 complaints of exploding sunroofs were made with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration."

Thanks for your concern. Under 1000 incidents in 22 years isn't going to keep me up at night.
Unless you're one of the 1,000... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.