Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap: On my way to and from work today which takes me across the Santa Clara Valley (AKA Silicon Valley), maybe 12-14 miles I saw no less than 9 Optimas in a relatively short time. Although I drive an Amanti I always notice other Kias no matter what model they are. Not bad at all!!!! We have three dealerships all with in a few miles of each other and I see more and more Optimas than any other Kias these days.............good news!!! I really like the lines of the Optima :) . ...thought you Optima owners would like to to know this very unscientific survey.............but at the same time I only saw ONE Amanti ---mine :amen: )...oh well.....maybe tomorrow??????

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Thanks for noticing the Optimas. Mine is great. I like it alot.
My boss was in desperate need of a new car a few months ago. One day we were riding around in my Optima and he really liked it. That night he traded in his car for a 05 Optima LX. I usually see a few Optimas everyday. I see atleast one of every model Kia makes everyday.
The Amanti one sharp lookin car. You will see more Amanti's out there.

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
Thanks for the good news. Where I live I see Optimas, Sorentos, Rios, and Amanti the most in this order. Dealers have been pushing crazy pricing on Optimas and Amantis this past month so must be one of the reasons. Before I retired, the office manager had purchased an Optima for her daughter and I liked that car so much that I went out and got one too. Recently, her husband got a new Amanti. Word of mouth helps to sell cars!

·
Registered
134 Posts
:liebe011: for the unofficial survey on the Optima. We have an 04 Optima EX with the sunroof, with wind deflector and I added the tinted windows, air deflectors on the doors. It is grey/sliver color and is one sharp automobile. I too notice the other KIA's on the highway and in the city and they are adding up more frequently now a days. I see quite a few Amanti's too. :)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,979 Posts
YES SIR! Optimas are SLOWLY getting the respect that it deserves! W3RD! :grin:
I too see Optima everywhere.. Especially since I started working at the Marriott over nights.. and last week I had seen like 3 optimas all weekend.. If you have friends who are interested in a new car, DO NOT hesitate to mention Optimas! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
:banana:
I also noticed the increase of Optimas on my way to work....

Resales value? few years later only need to be worried, who know what will going to be happend then? I'll really enjoying my Optima and let enjoy.......... :beer:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,979 Posts
Well it's kool.. atleast there are MORE people realizing that KIA is a car company that they can rely on.. :57:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts