Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a kia optima it's an 06 i'm not a big fan of the grill. Does anyone know where I can find a billit grill or after market grill.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
There arnt any aftermarket grills for the Optima that I know of. There arnt too many mods for the Optima out there either. At first I wasnt a big fan of the grill until I took the KIA emblem off of the front and it looks much better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
good news man i live around calgary ab and today i seen a total black 04 with chrome rims and one of the coolest grills out there so yes they do exist now we just have to find them lol im in the same boat with you man

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Keep at it.. you'll find something.. if not then just keep up with KFXperformance and wait until they come out with something! :57:

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I just emailed somebody at mrgrille.com becasue they have a billet grill for the Optima but the picture only shows a billet grill at the bottom part of the front bumper and not where the grill is on the hood. I will let ya know what they say. Here is the link to it.... mrgrille.com

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Well I just recieved an email from the guys at mrgrille.com. They dont have a grille for the opening in the hood. All they have is the grille for the bottom of the front bumper like in the pic in the link in the post above. Well I guess the search continues...........

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
hmm.. good deal.. but what? it looks the same RIGHT? heh.. haven't seen the 06 so I wouldn't know.. but the 06 Sonata looks great! =P

1 - 11 of 11 Posts