Kia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
No Older Models In KGIS?

While on the subject of KGIS, I registered and when trying to look up a service manual for my 2001 Sportage, the models in the dropdown only go back to 2005. Did I miss something somewhere while registering or do they simply not support 2001 model Sportages?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Right you are. One Sportage link goes back to 2005 and the other Sportage link is for newer models. I saw nothing for my 2001. Is there a hidden link that I didn't see?

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
I forgot there are now 3 listings.
For your 2001, scroll down to the Sportage (AL) 1995-2002. It is right below Spectra (SD). Its there I am on the page right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Kia global site

..OK, I went to Kia Global, requested to register, then to the: Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link:
"Privacy Policy - I agree to the full extent of the Kiatechinfo.com Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement (Click to check above box to confirm your agreement)"
- so I checked the box........Nothing happens! - and if I click 'close' and go back to the register process, it keeps asking me to review and check the privacy policy over and over and over..........so I can not get thru the registration page!
Please help me register with KIA so I can get into their site for help.
thanks,
jim :)

OK....I got in there finally![/QUO

How did you get registered. I've been trying for several days and still experiencing the same problems you indicate above

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kia discontinued the kiatechinfo.com site as of Nov 9, 2013.

No alternative has been offered.

hyundaitechinfo.com remains online - as least for the moment.

·
Super Moderator
6,807 Posts
..OK, I went to Kia Global, requested to register, then to the: Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link:
"Privacy Policy - I agree to the full extent of the Kiatechinfo.com Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement (Click to check above box to confirm your agreement)"
- so I checked the box........Nothing happens! - and if I click 'close' and go back to the register process, it keeps asking me to review and check the privacy policy over and over and over..........so I can not get thru the registration page!
Please help me register with KIA so I can get into their site for help.
thanks,
jim :)

OK....I got in there finally![/QUO

How did you get registered. I've been trying for several days and still experiencing the same problems you indicate above

Use Internet Explorer and allow pop-ups. Otherwise you will not be able to click "Agree".
It is for Windows only.

Once account created and active, you can login virtually on any OS, but viewing the graphics might be limited.

Kia discontinued the kiatechinfo.com site as of Nov 9, 2013.

No alternative has been offered.

hyundaitechinfo.com remains online - as least for the moment.
I just checked. It still works... Both work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Access to ksmanual website

The www(dot)ksmanual(dot)com website use to be a wealth of technical information.
In the past I have accessed it.
now all I get is Timeout errors and DNS error from any browser or compute / phone that I use.
Any ideas on how to access or what happened?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
19 Participants
tdjackson56
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing