Kia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Since we get so many requests, thought I'd just make a separate posting for all. Maybe it'll help someone.

US version, register and go to shop.

FYI > For some reason the site doesn't work well with the Firefox browser.

Kia Global Information System (KGIS)
Kia Global Information System (KGIS) no longer FREE.

There is an overseas version but I don't have the current URL.

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you want to save alot of people grief, get a mod to make these two posts and their links a 'sticky' post at the top of each models forum!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
If you want to save alot of people grief, get a mod to make these two posts and their links a 'sticky' post at the top of each models forum!
This has been discussed. NOT happening. Its in the search many many times, posted is some peoples sigs, that is enough of the manuals. PEOPLE NEED TO SEARCH BEFORE posting anyways.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi & I am glad to find you,
I'm sory if I begin with a problem, but I can't resolve it ... anyway... I searched deep in this forum and I haven't found some information about Cee'd model.
I had a little incident with an other car ...and our mirrors crashed; now my left mirror is blocked inside her "case" with the face down, and I can't control it and I can't use it in trafic.
I's an emergenty - thank you
ps:I have't found informations about Cee'd's body parts on any link that you pousted.

Sorry my english - hope you understend what I ment to say

·
Registered
54 Posts
Since we get so many requests, thought I'd just make a separate posting for all. Maybe it'll help someone.

..OK, I went to Kia Global, requested to register, then to the: Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link:
"Privacy Policy - I agree to the full extent of the Kiatechinfo.com Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement (Click to check above box to confirm your agreement)"
- so I checked the box........Nothing happens! - and if I click 'close' and go back to the register process, it keeps asking me to review and check the privacy policy over and over and over..........so I can not get thru the registration page!
Please help me register with KIA so I can get into their site for help.
thanks,
jim :)

OK....I got in there finally!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
I think they don´t want us to see the info.

I don´t understand them why USA has its web site and rest of the world can´t see the info
**** kia!

Click the links we have up, its all the same info. Geez

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts

..OK, I went to Kia Global, requested to register, go to the: Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link, click the 'agree' box at the bottom........then what? Nothing happens - and if I click 'close window' and go back to the register process, it keeps asking me to review and check the privacy policy over and over and over..........so I can not get past the registration page!
thanks,

If you want Ill let you use mine. PM ME

·
Registered
54 Posts

..OK, I went to Kia Global, requested to register, then to the: Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link:
"Privacy Policy - I agree to the full extent of the Kiatechinfo.com Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement (Click to check above box to confirm your agreement)"
- so I checked the box........Nothing happens! - and if I click 'close' and go back to the register process, it keeps asking me to review and check the privacy policy over and over and over..........so I can not get thru the registration page!
thanks,
Well, I got in there anyway..........thanks........jim ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,807 Posts
First important thing is web browser. Do you use Internet Explorer or anything else? I found IE is the only one that works with KIA TECH INFO.

I did not have problems with registration. Although, pop-ups have to be allowed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
First important thing is web browser. Do you use Internet Explorer or anything else? I found IE is the only one that works with KIA TECH INFO.

I did not have problems with registration. Although, pop-ups have to be allowed.

Oo....YES..!!!!!
Finally I can entry the site......!!!!!

Thanks for your advice bro......
before I use FF to do registration.....I change to IE & DONE...!!!!!

Thanks again bro PLP...:D

·
Super Moderator
6,807 Posts
Oo....YES..!!!!!
Finally I can entry the site......!!!!!

Thanks for your advice bro......
before I use FF to do registration.....I change to IE & DONE...!!!!!

Thanks again bro PLP...:D
Anytime. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts

I am using Firefox and I can enter the site without any problems:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
not to be noisy... but on KTI site, carnival/sedona starts from II series. and i think Us versions
For our poor I series (UP) and non US owner??

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
This site is for US cars only, it does not include others.

I do warn do not follow the manual if your car is not US version. If it is not US spec car, things are most likely different. Although they could be the same I do warn you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
19 Participants
tdjackson56
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing