Kia Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 KIA Sorento SX - 3.3L GDi V6 - AWD
955 Posts
Well...

There are FACTS, and then there are ALTERNATIVE FACTS...

·
Premium Member
2019 KIA Sorento SX - 3.3L GDi V6 - AWD
955 Posts
Maybe he should have taken some pointers from this young lady.

(Or offered her 5 cookies to come and change it for him.)

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima FE 2.4L
21 Posts
girlfriends 2.4 L 2018 Optima is one of the easiest changes i ever done! few are that hard just some are easier + a good way to save a buck + know its done correctly with the oil you choose.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sorento LX 3.3L GDI V6 - FWD (Sparkling Silver)
162 Posts
girlfriends 2.4 L 2018 Optima is one of the easiest changes i ever done! few are that hard just some are easier + a good way to save a buck + know its done correctly with the oil you choose.
Good point. I honestly don't think it's about saving money. It's about doing it right using quality oil & filter. I don't think the guy stuck in a garage bay all day changing oil is going to care for your car the same way you would. A couple of yrs ago I was away from home and needed to give my pickup an oil change, stopped by Mobil 1 Lube Express and paid $119 for a full synthetic oil change. I'm thankful i was able to make it home. They used the wrong filter and cross threaded it too I had to tow it to the dealer the next morning. They don't give a sh**.. the oldest had to be no more than 20 yrs old. I should have known better. Now I don't let anyone do my oil changes.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts