Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I noticed people seemed to be asking about the Picanto body and Grille Kits, I found these pictures on a UK dealer advert page on autocar, but thought they may interest you. I love the grille kit but not sure on the sideskirts.... I quite like my SE ones...

Enjoy,

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like you may have to download them... if anybody knows how to paste as pictures it may help others :thumbsup:

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife drives the one posted below it's the Picanto Sport-R edition... (she has the silver one to be exact)

Picanto Sport-R edition...

Standard picanto edition...

Maybe the Sport-R kit can be bought at a Kia Dealer....

I you want to place pictures as i did you need to put the "www.xxxx.com\picture.jpg" in between the tags

·
Registered
Accord ICTDI
14 Posts
The grill on that blue pica in the original post is god awful!

However that bodykit looks good and I've got hold of one brand new which I'll be having repainted in the next few weeks to on my mums Pica.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bodykit

The grill on that blue pica in the original post is god awful!

However that bodykit looks good and I've got hold of one brand new which I'll be having repainted in the next few weeks to on my mums Pica.
where did you get it from and how much.:cool:

·
Registered
Accord ICTDI
14 Posts
Ebay and if I told you how much you wouldn't believe me ;)

It's brand new, painted in scarlett Red, includes both side skirts, rear bumper skirt and both front bumper corner extensions. Complete fitting kit and original dealer packaging and stickers etc.

I think it was ordered for a customer then never collected.

Unfortunately our Pica is Orange, so it's at my mates paintshop - he'll paint it when he has some time, I'm not rushing him.. I'll be sure to put some pics up. Our Pica is the SE with alloys and roof spoiler so I think it should look pretty cool.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ebay and if I told you how much you wouldn't believe me ;)

It's brand new, painted in scarlett Red, includes both side skirts, rear bumper skirt and both front bumper corner extensions. Complete fitting kit and original dealer packaging and stickers etc.

I think it was ordered for a customer then never collected.

Unfortunately our Pica is Orange, so it's at my mates paintshop - he'll paint it when he has some time, I'm not rushing him.. I'll be sure to put some pics up. Our Pica is the SE with alloys and roof spoiler so I think it should look pretty cool.
We had a picanto se a fantastic little car but we wrote it off, we looked all over for another one but could not find a good one so i bought the wife a picanto 3. its a very nice car but we miss our se, what we thought was better. :)

·
Registered
Accord ICTDI
14 Posts
Bodykit now on!!

Guys,

Just thought I'd update this thread with some pictures.

Bodykit to my mum's Pica SE fitted this week an car detailed earlier today. Apologies for the poor quality pics (old camera phone) but I'm really pleased with the end result.

It's a complete genuine Kia bodykit, front aprons, rear apron and side skirts. Car already has a boot spoiler... Completes the look really now:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts