Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Car: 2016 Sportage 2.0 Petrol (Aussie)...Bike: Suzuki GSF1250S Bandit with sidecar
268 Posts
The above link works for me too.

This is where I got my 2011 Sportage Service Manual, no hassles dealing with this provider.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,910 Posts
Thank you for reply, but sorry the link doesn't work!
The link worked for me.

Please update your profile detail, ......at least location and vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,910 Posts

·
Registered
2013 KIA Sportage LX AWD (Extensive upgrade list)
161 Posts
I downloaded a copy for my 2013 LX AWD but I may be missing something. Isn't there supposed to be a table of contents?

·
Registered
65 Posts
In all fairness , Why not buy the book from the dealer where you bought the car?
Because the dealer wants to have the monopoly on car maintenance. The dealer will refuse to sell it, or will ask unreasonable high price for the information contained in the book.

That's how monopoly works. There is a good reason why it is illegal.

jf

·
Registered
Sportage 14
3 Posts
Yep , I don't disagree , however when I asked the dealer I got an other version of the story: It only exist in the computer for the workshop! I have not yet giving up , having my dealer giving me a manual for a fair price .
Over in "Landrover forum" you can download all the manuals free . Perhaps this could serve as inspiration for Kia forum?

Happy new yr to all
Chris

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX, 2016 Ford Focus RS
467 Posts
I have the 2011 manuals on my computer because I downloaded them years ago from kiatechinfo.com when it was free. Now you need an account and to pay $19 for a 3 day access period.
The problem is that it's a 135MB zip file and I don't have any place to put it. Then the legality of it, is it ok for me to distribute something that used to be free but now isn't?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts