Kia Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Sorento Hybrid EX
192 Posts
That's funny, I feel like mine holds to the left. I realized I usually ride right because of this, now I'm worried about getting a mirror taken off. (Probably worried because it happened once in the black forest roads in Germany to my poor little Golf TDI. Also, probably why I usually hug the right...)
Figures lol

I noticed recently on more open roads with wide lanes it will sort of wobble side to side a bit, almost like it's keeping itself in check to make damn sure the lines are still out there. It doesn't do it all the time, and even when it does it's a quick second or two here and there and it levels off. Also with holding to one side I was fighting the wheel a bit and it made for more work and thus fatigue. There is definitely a learning curve between man and machine in play here. Fortunately I've come to enjoy the company of the copilot tech in the car so now I'm more accustomed to her habits.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento 2021 3.5L AWD EX (GCC Spec), 7 seater
24 Posts
That's funny, I feel like mine holds to the left. I realized I usually ride right because of this, now I'm worried about getting a mirror taken off. (Probably worried because it happened once in the black forest roads in Germany to my poor little Golf TDI. Also, probably why I usually hug the right...)
But did you check your actual position on the lane by turning on the 360 camera when driving on highway/cruise control with HDA?

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
293 Posts
But did you check your actual position on the lane by turning on the 360 camera when driving on highway/cruise control with HDA?
No 360 camera on the non prestige US Sorentos.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts