Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 kia sportage, I have to replace the o2 sensors. I need to know where i can find a diagram of all the o2 sensors for my truck. I get a code for (bank 1 sensor 1) and (bank 1 sensor 2). If someone can give me a link or draw me a diagram plz help... Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra, 2021 K5 GT Line
4,789 Posts
They are on your exhaust system. The upstream one will be on your exhaust pipe near your exhaust manifold. The downstream one will be farther back, near your cat converter.

·
Registered
Caribou, Otter, Buffalo
2,688 Posts
I have a 2002 kia sportage, I have to replace the o2 sensors. I need to know where i can find a diagram of all the o2 sensors for my truck. I get a code for (bank 1 sensor 1) and (bank 1 sensor 2). If someone can give me a link or draw me a diagram plz help... Thanks for the help!!!!
It is almost an impossibility for both O2 to fail at the same time...

You need to connect a LIVE DATA SCANNER and check the actual data, do not guess and throw parts at it....

Just because it throws codes does not mean that the sensors are at fault, there are many sources of error.... Philip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.