Kia Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
i also suggest turbocharging it. at 0.5 bar it is quite safe with stock internals and since our car has variable camshifts you will get an easy 70-80 hp. so, like FrEak said...200hp.
i have on my 1.4 engine 0.55 bar and it gives 174 hp (109 serial). engine was never opened and i have over 20k km with turbo now.
engine swapping is too much hastle and you will have to cut your original engine mounts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The brakes are stock for now, the new rotors and calipers were never mounted. I'm waiting for somme free time to design the braket that will hold the new calipers.
Now that I'v seen that somebody did this job(turbocharging the GAMA engine), I think I will adopt this solutions.

Jajceko- Congrats on your car its amazing what you have done. I think I will contact you for more questions regarding the turbo.

Thanks for your sugestions, guys.

Best regards
Andi

·
Registered
98 Posts
there is also one ukraine guy that turbo charged both 1.6 and 2.0 cee'd. anyway, if you have any question regarding turbo pm me :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hello everybody.
I've finished the new audio setup that includes:
-new power cables
-new signal cables
-added 2 two more battery.
Need to install the LCD monitor and measure the output with the new box.

Attachments

·
Registered
Kia Pro_cee'd
3 Posts
Love the look of your Pro Cee'd, and the ideas that is to come.
Is a drive a Pro Cee'd myself I looked for some inspiration, and surely got that from looking at your pics. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Really nice pro cee'd, im going to change an exaust also now, and it will be custom made. But i have diesel and also you i think, if i saw corectly on the engine. Can you make a small movie clip so i can hear the sound of your car? please.
Hi the diesel sounds great with jus a rear box delete that's wat I done to mint

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I posted in this thread.
Last year, among the events that I attended, I tried to visualize a new look and also the performance side.
For the look I decided to change the wheels, lower the car as low as the car can go, restyled the rear difusor. The wheels are now 18x8 et 37 Tenzo R Concept 9.
The old suspension was replaced with a coilover set (-80mm front -30 back current setup, will be -80 with -50), this is for boath style and performance.
For performance only Brembo 4 pot calipers and 320 mm front discs were purchased (not yet installed), because in the end, everything will be ready for engine mods.
And also now I'm working on the audio side, I hope that in a few weeks everything is ready.

So much for now.

Hi I like your ceed wats the coilovers mines is lowered but just cut springs trying to find coilovers only ones I have been able to find k sport ones but just to much dosh tbh

·
Registered
1 Posts
extension to front bumper, rear bumper and a set of side skirts.

hey man awesome car i just got my own kia pro.ceed from 2008 got it for a half year now and i wanna know what kind of extension to front bumper, rear bumper and the set of side skirts you got their? did you made them your self or did you buyed it from some where they look realy awesome and i wanna have this kind of look at my kia pro.ceed.

thx for reading.

greetings from: mathieu.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hello guys.

In 2016 my son wa born and the car went on stand-by for a year. Fiirst picture is with the car at the end of 2015.
The car did not have any engine upgrade, but I have worked on the exterior and interior.
I reconfigured the suspension, new springs and the dampers were shortened and hardened to get down as low as possible. I replaced the exhaust with the stock and added GTR-R 35 tips.

I've arranged the door panels to fit 3 speakers, I've reached the 3rd acoustic enclosure since I changed the woofers (the highest score of 146.6 dB and 1280 w).

To answer the questions, everything that was done to the car was done by me.

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts