Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Kia pro cee'd 1.6 CRDi 16v 2010
17 Posts
Really nice pro cee'd, im going to change an exaust also now, and it will be custom made. But i have diesel and also you i think, if i saw corectly on the engine. Can you make a small movie clip so i can hear the sound of your car? please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks a lot for the replys.

@dubster-the interior is not orange,is brown in real life,the color is like the one in the Porsche Cayenne(one of the interior colors available).For the sound system I chose Alpine for the full range speakers,subs and amps,I wanted the multimedia HU also Alpine but,I've got an bargain that I can't refuse for the Kenwood.Now with the whole system changed,the SQ, sound separation is better and the car is very loud.The best SPL measurement was 142.04dB,I will try to film it in action.
Alpine-Type-G Speakers-SPG-17C2

@bodzy-here is a clip with the silencers on.
Mine is petrol 1,6.For diesel i'm sure that u'll not get that sound,try looking on youtube for diesel exhaust and u'll see.

Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
142dB is pretty frikkin LOUD dude! Respect :D
Bet that rattles the windows something crazy!
I take it you put loads of sound deadening foam in the panels, to stop the car shaking itself to bits?
Interior wise, I know the light brown you mean now, and yeah I bet that looks hot in real life too.
Very impressive amount of work you've put in there mate, and a beautiful car you have to show for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The leather job ,including modified seats was 800 eur.
Here is a short clip that was taken during the last tuning show where the car participated,and won 3rd place at EMMA.

Hope u'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
Saw the 'Earthquake' logo altered to say "Ear ake" at a cruise once, made me laugh. Was in a damn loud car too :cool:

for the many non-english among us, 'ache' is pain or hurt, sounds like 'ake' hence the funny.
Oh never mind, just doesn't work if I gotta explain it :D

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 1.6 Crdi Challenge
159 Posts
In my country there is a saying

"every fool has his joy"

1) U have your joy by crusing with your pro ceed around the track
(where is sens in that, becasue your car is not built for track)

2) He has joy at playing music loud and wining at competitions
(where is sense in that, because his car will one day fallapart)

3) I like to keep my car clean so i wash more often then some ppl and love the crusie
on country roads.
(where is sense in that, because my car will again get dirty and i will travel faster on highway)

Every man has his joy, so dont ask stupid questions :D

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 1.6 CRDi 3
72 Posts
In my country there is a saying

"every fool has his joy"

1) U have your joy by crusing with your pro ceed around the track
(where is sens in that, becasue your car is not built for track)

2) He has joy at playing music loud and wining at competitions
(where is sense in that, because his car will one day fallapart)

3) I like to keep my car clean so i wash more often then some ppl and love the crusie
on country roads.
(where is sense in that, because my car will again get dirty and i will travel faster on highway)

Every man has his joy, so dont ask stupid questions :D
yup, thare's some wisdsom right there, haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Headligths

Hi AMAZING pro ceed!

Would you be interested in building another set of HID headlights?
Please send me a PM if you are, then we can figure out the payment.

/David

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I posted in this thread.
Last year, among the events that I attended, I tried to visualize a new look and also the performance side.
For the look I decided to change the wheels, lower the car as low as the car can go, restyled the rear difusor. The wheels are now 18x8 et 37 Tenzo R Concept 9.
The old suspension was replaced with a coilover set (-80mm front -30 back current setup, will be -80 with -50), this is for boath style and performance.
For performance only Brembo 4 pot calipers and 320 mm front discs were purchased (not yet installed), because in the end, everything will be ready for engine mods.
And also now I'm working on the audio side, I hope that in a few weeks everything is ready.

So much for now.

All the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Now the car is almost stock, cold air intake and catback exhaust don't give mutch. I have a friend with dyno but I will bother him when I have what to measure.
The first plan was to install m62 supercharger on the 1.6 l 126 hp without changing any internal components (this operation was done by someone I know with very good results on another car), target power output 180 hp. But after studying and planing, because the copression rate is 10.5:1 the power output was to small(near 140 hp) and did not justify the amount of work and money, so I qiut this idea.
The next plan is to change the engine+trans with 2.0 l from a damaged car, but I have to finish what I have started.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts