Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.
I'm Andi,I-m from Romania and I decided to present my car, with all the modifications that are made by me.

I bought the car in July 2008 and in March 2009 I started working on it.
I started working for the audio system. I added to two subwoofers alpine type R, two Alpine MRP M650 amplifiers, a SinusLive amplifier for mid and high frequencies (not connected yet).I'll change the door speakers and will integrate them in fiberglass door panels (future plans).

For the exterior:
-extension to front bumper, rear bumper and a set of side skirts.
-new apex -30/30 springs
-removed the rear badges and the trunk opening system(now the opening is done from the inside).
-headlights eyebrows,
-custom made headlights,with Audi A6 ( year 2009) HID projectors
-17" Carmani Ca3 rims.
-undercar LED kit (just for fun)

Performance:
-custom made stailess steel catback exhaust
-custom made cold air intake.

Here are a few pictures.

Best regards, Andi.

Attachments

·
Registered
Kia Pro_Ceed 2.0 Sport
91 Posts
Love the car m8!!!

Love the headlights as well, have you got any more info on how you made the headlights?

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 1.6 CRDi 3
72 Posts
That looks pretty slick!

I like how you've removed the badge on the rear. It's a much cleaner look. I love to keep people guessing what make and model my pro ceed is. Did you simply replace the rear badge with a blank one or take it out entirely or is that a custom boot door/boot handle?

Also, I like the blacked out silver strips on the grille (same as drakey's i believe). It's definitely a look i'm gonna go for in the near future. The eyelids look good too but i dunno if i'd get used to the gap between the bonnet and the lids (i could be swayed) :p otherwise it looks sweet.

Nice alloys too. I'm no mechanic so i'm lost on the engine bay mods. can you tell us what exactly you've done there? Also, are there any interior mods apart from the speakers?

I'd get the windows tinted to complete the look. It is amazinfg as it stands now though. Job well done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Magentis TR 2.0 CRDi
368 Posts
Looks like theres an induction kit and a custom exhaust.

Will make a nice note when reved but wont add much in the way of power or performance,

One thing i would suggest is where you have the Cone for your air feed, it would be better placed further away from the engine, allowing colder air to be drawn in, giving better performancel.

Looks sweet the way she is though

Also can you give us a step by step guide as to how you fitted the HID's to the lamps?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you to all.

@ Drakey&joyseph :The eyelids are made by me, but if you are interested I'll try to find a solution to send to you. The price is EUR 30 plus transportation.

@Monsta:I redid another cap and removed the stock opening device from the back.The stock one somewhere in the garage.At the interior there will be also mods but now i don't have the time.

@Poddy Cee'd: The air filter is placed in an area that I tought the air is cooler. And so it was,but for better performances i will make a new feeding, to bring cold air. When it will be finished i will post some pictures.I did not measured, but I can say it feels a torque increase.

For the conversion of the headlights I don't have any pictures.Is hard for me to explain without the pictures.Although they look good, is good to know ,that it was difficult to adjust.Is not an easy job.
I will try to explain but you have to be patiente.

Best regards Andi!

·
Registered
KIA - Pro_Cee'd
66 Posts
realy cool ride dude :D awsome
that's what we call the whole package :p

where did you get the bumper sets and side skirts?

·
Registered
Kia Pro_cee'd 1.4 EX
16 Posts
First of all, excellent job :cool:. The look of the car is astonishing,
especially the headlights. Bravo in all aspects! ;)

I have a few questions regarding the eyelids:
- What material are made of? is it heat resistant?
- Which color can you provide and can
you arrange ebay purchase for this eyelids?

Also please post some pics and 'how to' of the headlights installation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello
The eyelids are made by me and they are made from fiberglass.They came in control paint(gay).The only problem is that,I don't have an ebay acount,for the moment.I wiil post more info when I'm donne with the ebay and payment procedures.

For the headlights,these are the only pictures taken during the making process,and without somme pictures is hard to explain.

Attachments

·
Registered
09 Pro-Ceed 1.4 ZR7
346 Posts
Great looking car but like has already been said, your "cold air intake" will be drawing hot air from the engine bay!!!!!! Your intake may be less restrictive than the oringinal airbox which will help with airflow into the engine but you should really look at getting some airflow from a high pressure region at the front of the car and having that directed toward the airfilter with maybe some sort of shielding to stop hot air radiating off of the engine and exhaust manifold.

I bet it sounds faster though! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello everybody.

An update
Last year, the car has received a few gadgets:
- Multimedia Unit, Kenwood dnx 5240bt
- 17 "LCD display, only for exhibitions
- LED undercar, just for fun and shows.

2 months ago, the car went into a rebuilding process. It was a hard and meticulous process but the finished result was as expected.
I try to keep the original lines, with some aggressive accents.

Interior:

-Full cross-leather (seat, elements of the board, dome (roof), armrest and door panels).
-the front seats were modified
-finally have integrated speakers in door panels
-carbon look central console

Exterior:

-front bumper + rear bumper completely changed
-wheels were painted matte white
-car-went down by 15 mm in total - 45mm. (Suspension only)
-reconfigure the exhaust on the back ,to fit the boxes in the new rear bumper.

I'm working on some small things that I want to keep secret until completion, so that are some future plans.

Here are some pictures

https://picasaweb.google.com/115973677080316716528/KiaProCeeDTuning

Best regards!
Andy

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
First time I've seen your pro, and I love it !!

Possibly the best looking spoiler/skirt install I've seen, seriously clean & cool.
Wheels look great in white against the flawless bodywork.

I'm not a big fan of the orange colour tbh, but the interior looks amazing mate!
Also think the carbon fibre around the stereo is too much, but you show the car and I bet it looks great in real life.

Also, how's the sound system now you've upgraded everything? What kinda SPL you getting in the cockpit?
Please add a photo of the full range speakers! also let us know which speakers you installed :)

·
Registered
KIA PRO CEED 1.4 109 PS
15 Posts
this car is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! well done ro shorty!!!!!!!!!!! kia pro cee'd tuning rules mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts