Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit annoyed,as i was not told,there was no spare tyre.Would have negociated it into the buying price.Now i have to buy one.Never heard of a new car without a Spare.As i bought an Automatic,it might have caused me some expense,should one of my tyres burst .

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Becoming more and more common now to find no spare fitted..
Very bad that salesman didn't point it out though.. worth a word in thier ear I think.

·
Registered
24 Posts
'not nice to hear... knowing its new, and considered better and more expensive unit...
'got one for my pica.... but i intend to get another since its just a donut tyre, just good for a short drive as the manual says...

·
Registered
62 Posts
It was in the specs asin it said it uses Instant Mobility (Tyre Inflation) System, it doesn't mention a spare tyre I'd guess, but it doesn't mention a monkey too, or a giraffe, haha, I'd rather have had a monkey, that would have been cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quite a joker aren't you.Still the next new car i buy,will read the small print carefully :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another thing,any idea how much the puncture outfit cost to buy?Now i have my Spare wheel,don't need it any more.Thought to sell it on Ebay :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts