Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no regrets of choosing Kia for my 4 x 4. Believe me you guys should turn a deaf ear towards people’s opinion about Kia and try out Sorento. Goshhhhhh! You’d be sorry for not buying one for yourself just believe me! I’ve got a 2.5L 4 cylinder 16v diesel engine Sorento for myself and it really runs along well, with the automatic transmission I just love cruising around in the town. Suits me economically as well. B)
My car is too good to be true oh! I am delighted I own a Sorento. I highly recoomend you this one. :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
ooHHHh lalaaah! What an extra oRdinary piece of work by Kia. The car is so smooth to drive and the interiors are well built tOo. I did a lot of resSeaRch beForE fiNally decIding for this kia product like LeXus and JeEp etc. But the price, tHe security feaTurEs and the warranty was just tooOoO good to be iGnored eh! So I boUght it for myself aNd it’s bin 1 an half month. No problemsSss as yet, except that at times my car wilL just stop running for no apparent reasons. I thInk it needS a chEcK up or sOmething. Yet, I do sAy “try and buy” :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts