Kia Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento SX
6 Posts
Thanks so much, i gave up b/c i though the headrests were so different. Worked like a charm for removal.

·
Registered
2017 sorento LX V6 AWD, 08 Kawasaki nomad, 2016 Mazda CX5, 2010 Kawasaki 900LT hers.
59 Posts
Keep us posted. I took the headrest off for the second roll. makes it easier to fold the second roll

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento SX
6 Posts
My 2016 SX (black leather) adjustable headrest came in, with the lateral adjustment it is much better, it still protrudes forward slightly over the seat back but is 10 times better and does not jab me in the neck when positioned in it most rearward lateral position. Was a direct drop in fit, no issues with my 2017 SX. Was not cheap but made a world of difference for me.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento SX
6 Posts
No specific link just got them off eBay part # was: Number 88700-C6410-C66 was cheaper than dealer price of 316$

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sorento
2 Posts
Is anyone using a 2016 cloth headrest in a 2017 Sorento? Is it adjustable? The parts store can't tell me if it is or not. I would rather not pay a restocking fee if it's not adjustable.

·
Registered
2018 Sorento LX V6 AWD Conv. Pkg. Tech Pkg.
192 Posts
FYI, I got the 2016 black cloth adjustable headrests for mine. There are 2 different part numbers for the black cloth for 2016, one is adjustable and one is not. They fit fine except to adjust them down requires sticking a screwdriver into the key slot at the base of the headrest. I wish they would go back even farther.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento LX
2 Posts
FYI, I got the 2016 black cloth adjustable headrests for mine. There are 2 different part numbers for the black cloth for 2016, one is adjustable and one is not. They fit fine except to adjust them down requires sticking a screwdriver into the key slot at the base of the headrest. I wish they would go back even farther.
Which part number did you order that is adjustable? I am looking for the black cloth adjustable headrests as well but am having trouble determining which one I need to order.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts