Kia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bluntman.

I was hoping to get those, but according to tirerack, those rims doesnt fit to Sportage... ;(

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
Tire Rack just doesn't have it available in the correct PCD. If you really want them look for them in 114.3/5 with roughly a +40 offset and a 67.1 centre bore and you'll be fine.

Possibly that size is only available in Europe...not uncommon.

From Tire Rack, the Motegi Racing MR107, Enkei STR5, RAZR and LS-R come close to the Energy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again.

I will call to my buddy in Italy, well see if he can get them right from OZ racing for me...

So I;'m planning to get 255/50/18

What bolt pattern should I get (114, or 115?), Offset, centre bore?

·
Registered
1.7 CRDI sand track
540 Posts
It looks plasti dipped with added mesh. His roof rails are done in black too. Thats what makes me think that.

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
979 Posts
Thanks again.

I will call to my buddy in Italy, well see if he can get them right from OZ racing for me...

So I;'m planning to get 255/50/18

What bolt pattern should I get (114, or 115?), Offset, centre bore?
You will need to get them in a 114.3 x 5 bolt pattern with a 67.1 centre bore. The offset is up to you, and what ever is available but with anything from a +35 to a +40 offset, you're safe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

yes those are TYREMOTIVE MOTIVE XS rims. in 8.5 x 20 " with 245/40/20 tires.
The wheels have temporarily sold out. but to the end of September / beginning of October, will be available again.The grill is stock with a race-mesh and the edge is foil-wrapped.Also the roof rails.

Harry

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
843 Posts
Might be Rotas with Volk stickers. Ricers do that for some reason.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts