Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Forte Koup
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my 2007 Kia Spectra for a 2012 Forte Koup SX. Glad to join the forums, I enjoy looking at all the mods you do to your vehicles. I work for a dealership group(3 locations) in Orlando, so I may be of some assistance to those who may need information.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 EX UVO
51 Posts
Just traded in my 2007 Kia Spectra for a 2012 Forte Koup SX. Glad to join the forums, I enjoy looking at all the mods you do to your vehicles. I work for a dealership group(3 locations) in Orlando, so I may be of some assistance to those who may need information.
I bought my Rio from Orlando North. Very happy with it and welcome to the forums! I might have a question or two in the future.

·
Registered
2012 Cerato/Forte Hatch SI
184 Posts
I have a question for Armandxp, where do you get 2013 model Kia Rio's from???? It's not 2013 yet!!!:p;)

·
Premium Member
2020 Hyundai Palisades
2,970 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from southern california and AUSCERATO well mate the 2013 RIO'S are on the lots in california.

·
Registered
2012 Cerato/Forte Hatch SI
184 Posts
I don't know what system you use to identify a "Year Model", but over here we use the build date. For example my Kia's build date is Jan 2012 so it is sold as a 2012 model!!!!:D

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 EX UVO
51 Posts
I don't know what system you use to identify a "Year Model", but over here we use the build date. For example my Kia's build date is Jan 2012 so it is sold as a 2012 model!!!!:D
Here in the States, the sticker on the window tells us what make, model, and year the car is. This is done by Kia. We don't just make up model years? I'm really surprised that you have no cars that are 2013's sitting at any car lots right now.

So, if a new redesign of a car is coming out for 2013, they don't put them on the lot until December 31st at midnight? If they put them out now, are they 2012's?

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento, 2015 Honda Pilot. 2004 Honda Element, 2013 Triumph Speedmaster
31 Posts
Welcome from WA state! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts