Kia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by 04Amanti@Feb 1 2006, 06:55 PM
Roadforce balancing is different from static balancing. Static balancing is how most passenger/truck tires are balanced.

I got the front Roadforce balance at a nice big 50 bucks. The Tech took it for a test I rode in the passanger seat and wham right a 70 mph the steering wheels was like Bambi's friend Thumper. On the way back down the interstate to the Goodyear shop at 70 it was not nearly as bad.........I am working on returning them and getting a refund

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry to hear the roadforce balancing didn't work... You have defective wheels or tires or both.

Good luck with getting your refund and sorry I couldn't have been more help.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Heres another update....I am getting the same wheel and tires but in OEM size. I hope this works........they look so good...and all :beer:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
Road force didnt help me. Tire Kingdom worked with their corporate office and sent my wheels to a competitor and Viola` I am experiencing the same quality of ride as before. Apparently the "competitors" shop has a brand new machine that balances and applies the weights with out the human touch. I am going to visit them and find out what kind of machine it is and post it here. Thanks a bunch to everyone who sent me their advice

21 - 24 of 24 Posts