Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX, 2006 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GL
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.

As my title has indicated I'm on my second KIA in 4 years. My first experience was so good I just traded it for a Sorento. At first I leased a 2002 Sedona new in December 2001. KIA was pretty new to Canada having been here only 2 years so to me it was a chance. Well I really liked my Sedona and after having NO problems with it what so ever I just last week decided to trade it as my lease was expiring soon. My wife and I decided that we were not really using all the space the van afforded and that an SUV would suffice nicely. I purchased a black LX 4x4 demo that was on the lot.

I've only had it for just under a week now but I'm very impressed with it and hope for a good experience with it as well.

The nicest part of this vehicle is that it has the same engine as my van did. The 3.5 litre gas engine was bullet proof having to do nothing to the vehicle but change the oil and rotate the tires was another plus.

I;;l post from time to time and let everyone know how it's going.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site! :)
Glad to hear you like your Sorento. I too have a Sorento. Its a 2004. Its the best vehicle I have ever owned. Almost 1 year and 14,000 miles later it has had no major issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts