Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
Bought my first KIA on March 29th. It's a 2016 Optima SXL in Snow White Pearl with Aubergine interior. I took it for a test drive on March 26th but wasn't sure it was the car for me. The salesman suggested I keep the car for the weekend, no strings attached. It had 7 miles on the odometer. I brought it back to the dealer on the 29th with 156 miles. The three days with the car convinced me it was the car for me. My wife agreed and the deal was done. As of March 31st the car has just over 300 miles on the odometer. MPG readings for some of the trips are very good with the low end being 25 MPG around town and as much as 33 MPG on a 40-mile highway run. Those figures are what the MPG display reported. I will do an actual fuel used-miles driven check when I take it for a 90 mile trip to a friend's home in CT.
I look forward to reading posts on this Forum and adding my comments.
Cheers,

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Greetings,
I will post some photos once I figure out how the upload process goes. Different Forums have different file size limits and some will automatically size down the image. My photos tends to be in the 5-7 MB size due to the camera I use. I do have a program that will downsize a large file down to about 500-600 KB. Next chance I get I'll try and post some photos. Just wish the weather here would improve so I can get some better photos. We've had rain for three days. Snow is possible later today (Sunday) but it probably won't stay around too long when the temp gets into the 40's.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. I am on my third KIA - very reliable vehicles.

Don't feel bad about the weather we just woke up this morning to the ground covered in snow and -5C. Suppose to be in some sort of Polar Vortex!

We were in the New England states last September, spending 5 nights at a B&B in southern Vermont and 5 nights at another B&B in Rockport, Massachusetts - we enjoyed it except for the exchange on the dollar when the bills came through on my credit card!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
conwelpic
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing