Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Sportage LX AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a forum where I could discuss issues with my 2017 KIA Sportage LX AWD and discovered this one. The forum appears to have everything I would want, members helping others with problems or just general questions and answers. I look forward to finding more information from owners and others about my car, tips on care, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.

·
Registered
2017 Sportage LX AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks, nice to be in a group of folks who share likes & dislikes, as well as ideas and other tips that can help us enjoy our investments in the KIA brand. We love ours, it's given us plenty of enjoyable hours behind the wheel with little to no trouble to speak of. One of my nephews is sales manager at a KIA dealership and he turned me on to the Sportage we now have, after several years of Subaru ownership. The KIA has more bang-for-the-buck than I expected, which at my age is important.

(BTW, in case anyone wonders, I use the bold and blue coloration in my forum posts which makes it easier to spot mine, among all the others.)

·
Registered
2017 Sportage LX AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited by Moderator)
As an aside, the login Captcha thingie is a pain in the butt and for some reason seems to be fixated on bicycle identification. Why, on a car-related forum????:rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts