Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio, 1994 Chevy Camaro
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody im new to the kia forum. My name is zach and i live in texas and i drive a 2013 kia rio but anyways just wanted to say hello :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Zachs Rio
I am a new visitor to the forum. I'm from England and last week took delivery of my 2013 Rio 2. I have a couple of questions. In the Uk cars are constantly being pebble dashed by road repair's. I am looking for a good touch up kit to purchase to keep my white car free of stone chips. The other question is where on the car is the likely spots to look out for to prevent any corrosion etc.
Thanks to you all

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Hi Zachs Rio
I am a new visitor to the forum. I'm from England and last week took delivery of my 2013 Rio 2. I have a couple of questions. In the Uk cars are constantly being pebble dashed by road repair's. I am looking for a good touch up kit to purchase to keep my white car free of stone chips. The other question is where on the car is the likely spots to look out for to prevent any corrosion etc.
Thanks to you all
Touch up pen from the dealership is best and they have OEM colours.

Under body of car if there are lots of salts on your road. Just put a hose sprinkler hose underneath for a certain amount of time every couple months and you should be fine.

We have lots of salt on the road in Canada and I have have no problems with corrosion or rust. Sealing your paint cant also help with protection. Hope that helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts