Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 SX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just got home from the dealership with my 2013 Kia Rio SX loaded. Its Red with auto trans. I guess around here its rare, ended up getting 1 from about 30 miles away & 1 of 2 within the 50 mile range with auto in SX form & the other 1 was silver. I'm not new to forums, I've been a member of many Mustang forums...traded the Stang(07) & a Ford Fusion(07) in on the Rio.
A little about me, I work on Camp Pendleton as a midnight to 8 Emergency Maint. Stupivisor. As I said I got rid of the Stang but if you want to see pics of my previous vehicles they are on my homepage. Before the Stang I had a 05 Ranger 4x4 & a Eclipse(04) which was my show car. Before that I had a 2000 F-150 Show truck. I'm done with shows & modding, going on 59 & just needed an economical car to take into retirement. Thanks for letting me join your forums. Oh yea, I did have a 02 Hyundai Accent I bought new & I think Kia is owned & built by Hyundai.

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,236 Posts
Hi all! Just got home from the dealership with my 2013 Kia Rio SX loaded. Its Red with auto trans.

Oh yea, I did have a 02 Hyundai Accent I bought new & I think Kia is owned & built by Hyundai.
I don't think you'll regret your purchase; plenty of info about the Rio on the forum. Recent topics include the issue of fuel consumption not matching advertised mileage (but it's not too bad anyway). Our Cerato (Forte) has been a good car; no troubles after 25,000 km.

Hyundai is the parent company and there are a few matching Kia/Hyundai models. Kia used to be a bit more innovative in their styling, but sometimes scored the less advanced engines. e.g. the current Cerato; not so true of the newer models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts