Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2013 SORENTO,3.5L, AWD EX LUXURY.....It has 194,000km and drives new new...Not a spot of rust on it which is quite strange for eastern Canada. You would never know by the interior that it has that many kms. Its spotless and mint. You could literally put it on the showroom floor...Got it for $10,000 , taxes and fees included. Think I got a hell of a deal. She is loaded...2 heated and power seats,drivers also cooled, memory seats,nav.,premium sound,leather,air,pana roof,back up cam. Only thing Im lacking is I need to get a trailer hitch. Hows everybodies luck with durability on the sorentos?

·
Super Moderator
9,160 Posts
Just bought a 2013 SORENTO,3.5L, AWD EX LUXURY.....It has 194,000km and drives new new...Not a spot of rust on it which is quite strange for eastern Canada. You would never know by the interior that it has that many kms. Its spotless and mint. You could literally put it on the showroom floor...Got it for $10,000 , taxes and fees included. Think I got a hell of a deal. She is loaded...2 heated and power seats,drivers also cooled, memory seats,nav.,premium sound,leather,air,pana roof,back up cam. Only thing Im lacking is I need to get a trailer hitch. Hows everybodies luck with durability on the sorentos?
Please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
ron1004
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing