Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:57: i've had my 2003 crdi sadona for a month now and i'm very pleased tested the rest and bought the best for the money more room than you could you could need but i have a noise from the near side door sounds like a plastic type of noise making contact with the door any one had this problem?

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Can you tell if the noise is inside or outside the vehicle? All of the time or at certain speeds??

·
Registered
29 Posts
i had the same problem .. just grease the 2 rubbers 1 on the door and the other on the body at the top :grin: it was irritating me . i had a slight bump and i said to the bodyshop about it and they told me to grease it and it worked :haha:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:57: ARE THESE RUBBERS THE ONE'S ON THE INSIDE OF THE DOOR????
Originally posted by jimmy.riddle@Feb 22 2005, 12:43 AM
i had the same problem .. just grease the 2 rubbers 1 on the door and the other on the body at the top :grin: it was irritating me . i had a slight bump and i said to the bodyshop about it and they told me to grease it and it worked :haha:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Have you checked to see if there is anything loose on the inside of the door? I would take the interior panel off of the door. Something might have come loose inside the door and it is now rattleing or have some one sit near the door while driving down the road to see if they can pin point the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts